Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Now, New and Next

Well, it has been a wild couple of weeks. We have contemplated so much. Where will we live? What will we do? How will these decisions impact our family? It has been a whirlwind! In the last 2 weeks I have been in 4 different states traveling and checking out possibilities for new challenges. It felt like we were on a decision making see-saw. It has been emotionally and physically exhausting. In the end we trust that what's "Now, New and Next" for the Bowler family is completely in GOD's hands.
We will not be leaving Texas anytime soon. It just wasn't in the cards for us this time. Right now we are thrilled to be close to our families. It would be so difficult for our family to spend anytime apart right now. I could not bare the thought of missing Pryce crawl for the first time or take her first steps or hear her first word. We know that Jackson needs some time with his Daddy Cory (otherwise Meredith will fill his mind with Rachel Ray and Big Lots). Most of all Mert and I discovered that spending a few days away from each other was hard enough. It would be monumentally more difficult to be apart for what could be weeks at a time. Although it would be temporary we would not be able to control the timeline.
What's new? Well, we are considering all possibilities which is very exciting. Anything is possible. We hope that we remain in your prayers and we can't wait to tell you what we take on next... Of course first we will have to find out for ourselves.

1 comment:

  1. We all know that God will lead you in the right direction.He has a plan for all of us.As you see he has made me a Grammie and he new I was ready to be one.He first gave me a wonderful son and then along came a wonderful daughter in law and the most precious grandson ( my little Jackson ) and now a beautiful little angel grand daughter ( Pryce ).I've got everything I could ask for so I know you will get everything you ask for in time.Keep your chin up and keep the Faith.It will come before you know it.I love you all !!!

    ReplyDelete