Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hopes Squandered

What a devastating evening. Between Pryce delaying the inevitable, the little Georgia girl blowing it in the U.S.Open and President Obama's entire Healthcare plan it has been a bummer of a night. I mean seriously.
Luckily it was not a complete loss, Pryce's Mommy put together her brand new rocker without any help. She decided it was her mission to get this thing built tonight on her own. So being the loving husband that I am I sat by quietly with a bowl of ice cream, both animals and the remote in hand without making a peep. She is soooo lucky to have me. That's right ladies, get in line... I'm taken.
Of course I did find time to entertain Jackson and get his teeth brushed and his business taken care of before bedtime, so I am not a complete bump on a log.
Wait until you see this Rocker. It lights up and plays music. Any pothead in town would gladly sit and watch this thing for hours so imagine what a baby will think. LOL!!!! Seriously, it is very cool. Meredith says it is the cutest thing she has ever seen in her life (excluding me I'm sure).
But getting to the giant elephant in the room... NO, Pryce is not here yet you bunch of crazy Baby Papparazzi freaks. We are trying over here, but this little girl is taking her time. I think I know where she gets that (hmm, hmm Mert). So we will continue to wait, but believe everyday she keeps us is more time she will spend saying "you never let me do anything" "why can't I get a car", "all my friends have cell phones". Well Pryce, you should have thought of that while you were hanging out in the womb. WUUHAHAHAHA, parents always win!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's a swing...not a rocker...just sayin! And it IS the cutest thing ever!!! My mom saw the finished product today and said the same thing. We will have to post pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait to you see that precious angel and she says jump and you say how high...I can see it now...jump daddy jump and when you finally land back on your feet she will be driving a sports car and talking on that cell phone and you wont have direct tv and you will be driving a beater.I'm just saying been there done that...LOL !!!! Paybacks Daddy Paybacks

    ReplyDelete