Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Waiting Game

Well it has been a couple of days, but I have a good excuse. I was surviving a near death experience. OK, that's a little dramatic... but I did have a nasty head cold.
It is finally passing so I can concentrate on what's important, when will Pryce arrive?
I mean seriously, this kid is all ready proving that she is going to be stubborn, difficult and always keeping me waiting. Like Mother like daughter, I guess.
It is officially week 38 and we are getting impatient. i know she has 2 weeks left, but that is clearly not the point. Tonight Jackson began begging her to come out and play. It was Hi-larious. He was poking at Mert's belly button and saying "Pryce, come out". I will pause for the in unison "AWWWWWW" from the ladies......... so predictable.
Well, we will keep waiting. I only ask that each of you keep thinking good thoughts about our little baby girl's arrival. Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. I believe she gets her stubborn side from her Daddy! Love you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I love blogs! You are an excellent blogger, Cory!! I am so excited about following your journey! Jackson is a cutie and I can't wait to see sweet Baby Pryce!!! Blessings await the Bowler Family!!!
    Kristin Garrett Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stubborn = Mert. I'm just sayin. ;-) LOVE THE BLOG!! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This little angel will not be stubborn she will be a little livewire like both her Daddy and her Mommy.She will be center of attention making all of us laugh.She will be precious just like her brother Jackson.I can not wait to give her a Grammie squeeze and big ol kiss

    ReplyDelete